Midsummer Night’s Dream theme is inspired by my newly booked bride. She definitely has been a busy bee with all of her research and she definitely knows what and how she wants her wedding to be. Before I met with her, I did a little homework and created an inspiration board.
– wedding cake from Luxurious Wedding
– nighttime reception look from Polyvor
– cute fairy flower girls, Manolo Brides
– wedding reception tablescape is inspired by Stone Blossom
– custom gown from DryadsRest of Etsy.com
– beautiful centerpiece by Ting Floral Design
– creative ringbearer’s ring box image is from our local vendor Sedona Bride
– elegant rose petal aisle with giant hurricanes as the aisle guide from Martha Stewart
Thank you J & L, for this week’s inspiration and thank you for trusting me in assisting you with your wedding!
With over 11 years of assisting brides, grooms and their respective families create this moment, Apropos Creations, a local Chandler, Arizona wedding and event planner, who services Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, and the surrounding cities, will make this journey enjoyable and stress-free. You will be offered inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. Besides our basic wedding packages, Apropos Creations also specializes in multi cultural weddings and Southeast Asian weddings, destination weddings in San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, San Francisco, CA and neighboring bay area cities and Philippines destination weddings. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding and event as unique as you. We want what you want, a perfect and beautiful day of memories to treasure throughout time.
More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn - Pinterest - YouTube