Cultural WeddingsCelebrate the Beauty of Tradition
“You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” –dr. seuss-
Indian & SouthAsian Cultural Weddings
A sample of services we provide
- Event Design/ Concept/ Style Narrative/ Inspiration Boards
- SouthAsian traditions such as Sangeet and Mehndi as well as Haldi
- Unlimited vendor recommendations including ceremony and reception venues
- Unlimited email and phone communication
- Unlimited consultation appointments
- Budget development
- Advise on etiquette and protocol
- Social media management
- General room block and/ or contract review with the hotel
- Wedding favor procurement
- Wedding favor/ gift selection for Bride, Groom, Attendants and Parents
- Create timeline for sangeet, ceremony and reception
- Communicate and confirm timeline with vendors
- Create and send monthly task list
- Create calendar of payments, and provide reminders of payments due
- Provide marriage license requirements
- Wedding day coordination
A La Carte Services
These services can be purchased individually to help meet your wedding planning needs or added to one of our existing packages. Our A La Carte services are designed to help you fill in the gaps to make your wedding day perfect while also offering a much-needed help to those who are more budget conscious. Whether you’re looking to have every last detail planned for you or just need help mailing your invitations, Apropos Creations has a solution for you.
- Decorate wedding night hotel suite
- Manage guest list and RSVP’s
- Candy Bar Guest Favors custom designed for your event
- Hotel Welcome Bag assembly and delivery
- Create itinerary for wedding party
- Engagement party planning
- Bridesmaid’s luncheon/ bridal shower planning
- Farewell brunch planning
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Honeymoon travel recommendations
- Pick up and/ or return rented linens and/ or cake plateaus
- Deliver bridal bouquet for freeze- dried preservation
- Create and/ or distribute customized hospitality gift bags and/ or toiletry baskets for venue restrooms
- Create and submit engagement/ wedding announcements for newspaper(s)
Style & Design
This Style Package is for the bride who wants to plan their wedding and who has a mood or feel of the day in mind but may need assistance with the creativity to design the perfect day. We can create an inspiration board with ideas, themes and colors so you have a guide on how to build your perfect day and get you started.
- An initial consultation to discuss design ideas, overall theme, and budget
- A custom design board to keep and use as an aid with vendors
- A folder containing written explanations on all areas featured in the design board
- 2 Vendor recommendations per vendor category
- A budget outline
- Tips & hints for ceremony and reception ideas
- Provide website and pricing information for specific favors, invitations, etc. on design board
- A final consultation to discuss design board and information
Wherever our destination wedding will be, your special day will be created at an intimate and an all-inclusive location wherever in the US and the world whether it’s in Mexico, the Philippines, or Thailand. We have travel agents working to find you the best deal for your budget. You will have us at the location of your choice prior to your arrival to make sure that your wishes are met and to make certain your day is perfect.
Jo Ann was amazing on our wedding day. I am a very detail oriented person, and she nailed everything perfectly. We had a dual Catholic style and Hindu Wedding ceremonies with multiple transitions and outfit changes, but that did not phase Jo Ann. Everything leading up to the wedding day was executed perfectly. She was always ready to find a solution for any issues or problems we had, and I will say that after the wedding was done, I had multiple guests come up to me and complement our wedding and planner. I even had a few Indian guests tell me it was one of the best Indian weddings they had ever been to. I highly recommend her whether it is a traditional wedding or an Indian wedding.
There are not enough superlatives to describe JoAnn and Apropos Creations! Hiring Joann as our wedding planner was the best decision we ever made. Our wedding was multicultural (Hindu/Buddhist) and consisted of multiple events. After meeting JoAnn for the first time, we knew that she was the wedding planner for us. Her knowledge of multicultural weddings, Indian weddings in particular, blew us away. JoAnn was able to not only meet, but far exceeded our expectations.
JoAnn and her staff were so attentive to our needs and executed our vision better than we could have imagined. We keep getting compliments from our guests about her professionalism and letting us know how smooth our wedding went. We can’t thank JoAnn and her staff for everything they have done in order to make our wedding a truly unforgettable experience.
Jo Ann and her team were so easy to work with. Jo Ann is flexible and well versed in managing Indian weddings, which are large family affairs! She is well liked and respected by other vendors you are bound to work with while planning your wedding which creates seamless synergy and a smooth process!
There were some hiccups along the way but Jo Ann always found a solution to fix them and was able to manage two type A personalities (me and my mom) through the planning process! Our day almost got rained on but Jo Ann made sure we had several viable back up options and made us feel totally at ease when making the final call for our ceremony location!