It’s Sunday at 3:30 p.m., I am having a drink and thinking about what a great team of vendors I had last night!
Here’s my vendor line up shout out:
- Tim (BC), Tara, and Frank of Creations In Cuisine Catering for busting their balls, soaked and all, making sure we had the food on time for the guests to fill their bellies;
- Amber, Michael, Melissa and the rest of the crew of Desert Botanical Garden making sure that we weren’t flooded, having options, have electricity for the band, relocate the bar as planned, and just being there during the entire time to make sure we were functioning properly with the rain;
- Kris of Event Rents, LLC for putting up the tents and leaving side panels for extra protection without any direction and hesitation;
- Jess and her team of Jessica Q Photography for not stopping documenting every single moment and always ready to jump when spontaneous moments are happening for the newlyweds to forever treasure, umbrella and all;
- Phil, Rob and the crew of The Party Crashers for keeping the music playing for Elizabeth and Chris during their first dance, father/ daughter dance, mother/son dance all under the rain, mind you and they didn’t get to perform with all of their equipment all ready to go. Thanks for not bailing out on us and sticking it out;
- Jill of Mariposa Limousine for being on stand by for me up until 10 p.m. to make sure that all the guests were picked up, the bride and groom safely taken to their hotel and for being accommodating for unforeseen detours during the night;
- Fred’s Flowers Tempe AZ for having someone there to make sure everyone had their corsages and boutonnieres on before leaving the premise because I truly suck at pinning;
- Lastly, to the newest member of Apropos Creations, LLC, Mrs. Lara Linnen for being my right hand woman, making sure all guests were taken care of, my ears when I wasn’t around, for taking charge when I was preoccupied, and with all honesty, for having common sense and not wait for me to bark an order to tell her what to do.
What can I say, I am such a lucky, lucky woman to have such an A Team of wedding vendors! I would not replace any of them in a heartbeat! We all came through to make this fabulous wedding day happen to our very open minded, fabulous, fun, beautiful, spontaneous, and totally googly eyes for each other bride and groom, Elizabeth and Chris.
Oh man, what a fun night had by all!!!
Stay tuned for the beautiful photos from the talented Jessica of Jessica Q Photography. 🙂
About Apropos Creations…
With over 10 years of assisting brides, grooms and their respective families create this moment, Apropos Creations, a local Arizona wedding and event planner, will make this journey enjoyable and stress-free. We will be there to offer inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. Besides our basic wedding packages, Apropos Creations also specializes in multi cultural weddings, destination weddings and Philippines destination weddings. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding and event as unique as you. We want what you want, a perfect and beautiful day of memories to treasure throughout time.