Your Monumental Wedding Exit
Grand Exits or Mock Grand Exits can be just as important to the wedding entrance these days. Here are a few of our favorite ways to make your Arizona weddings grand exits or mock grand exits for some breathtaking wedding photography.
First on our list, wedding sparklers are one of the most spectacular ways to make a grand exit from your wedding reception. This timeless tradition will light up the night sky, creating a magical ambiance as well as beautiful photos for you to look back on for years to come.
2. Confetti Poppers
Confetti poppers are loaded with festive confetti and colorful streamers! This is such a fun and affordable way to add some color and excitement to your grand exit! You can buy these in bulk from your local party store, Amazon.com or opt for personalized and custom made just for you confetti poppers from Etsy. Please note- remember to check in with your venue first if this is allowed.
PC- www.sparklersrus.com – this confetti is biodegradable as well. 🙂
More Wedding Exit Ideas
3. Paper Cones with Lavender: paper cones filled with lavender is a lovely way to make an exit at your garden or vintage themed wedding.
4. Paper Airplanes: a colorful way to make a unique exit, paper airplanes will also give you and your bridal party a fun activity to do together.
5. Pom Poms: get crafty and give your guests cups of pom poms to shower you with as you exit your wedding.
6. Beach Balls: these make for one grand exit – especially a mock exit and some killer photography.
Additional Perfectly Unforgettable Grand Exits or Mock Grand Exits…
7. Rose Petals: roses are a great way to add some color to your romantic, yet very grand exit.
8. Sky Lanterns: wish lanterns make for one very grand exit for any night wedding. You can literally light up the night and your wedding photography.
9. Silver and Gold Glitter Confetti: add a little sparkle to your exit. This makes for a great grand exit, but with all confetti you should save this one for the actual exit.
10. Rice: the traditional choice still makes for one grand exit when it comes to your big day, so don’t be afraid to be traditional.
How to Mock an Exit
Sometimes you gotta “fake it” to “make it” – right? When it comes to a grand exit and photography of your wedding day it’s recommended earlier on in the evening to do a mock exit. Why? Because some people don’t book the photographer until the end of the event, and guests do tend to leave. So, a mock exit is the way to go when you are doing a grand exit and want a memory of it!
Grand Exits or Mock Grand Exits, The Options are Endless
As you can see, there are endless options for a memorable wedding send off. If you decide to incorporate sparklers into your grand wedding exit, be sure to check out these creative sparkler ideas that will help you illuminate your special day in a magical way that you and your loved ones will not soon forget.
Need more exit suggestions or help planning your grand exit? Contact Apropos Creations for your AZ wedding planning or destination wedding planning.