From pastel colors to cakes, and ways to dress reception tables in fresh wedding looks – we’ve got some seriously sweet wedding advice for you. The wedding advice below is sure to spark some seriously sweet wedding vibes for you to chat about with your wedding planner. So, what’s trending in 2019?
The “It” Wedding Color
Every year Pantone comes out with a color of the year. For 2019 it’s “Living Coral”. A pink and orange tone, this one is absolutely beautiful on most skin tones. One big trend this year: have your satin pump heels dyed ‘living coral’ and really rock the color down the aisle.
Garden Weddings Are A Must-Have
A garden floral wedding is the theme of 2019. Floral arches are a gorgeous touch as long as they are laced with greenery and white flowers. Many brides are also using galvanized steel farm buckets at the end of aisles filled with baby’s breath for a delicate garden touch. Glass sun tea jars are also a big hit with brides because your guests can self serve sparkling water, lemonade, and iced tea.
Other hot 2019 wedding trends:
- Greenery and gold is the stand out reception decor this year, along with rose gold in wine glasses and silverware.
- Geometric shapes are a must have on reception tables like pretty gold cubes instead of vases filled with greenery.
- The ‘must have’ dress: anything vintage style with floral lace.
- Flowers for the bridal bouquet that are trending: Peonies, Germini Cookies n’ Cream, Miss Piggy Roses, Ranunculus Aazur Salmon and Dahlia Sebastian – and the best part is they all come in ‘living coral’ the Pantone color of the year.
- The 2019 wedding cake takes the floral/naked cake concept up a notch with greenery, dahlias, roses, and succulents instead of iced flowers or decor. Of course, if you’re not big on color or flowers greenery alone looks gorgeous on a white iced, simple three tier cake for Spring.
Need more wedding planning tips, tricks, and help? Just get in touch with Apropos Creations and let us help you plan the 2019 wedding of your dreams.