The bottom line is, your job as a groom does not lie in just showing up on the day of the wedding. Remember that if you want this lifetime partnership to be a success, the wedding is your first step together. It does take two to tango and your opinion does matter.
Here is a list for the groom that I deem important. It is now up to you to glance at it and prioritize the list accordingly.
- pick your best man and your ushers
- help choose the boutonniere styles
- purchase a gift for your bride
- plan for your first dance, maybe suggest a choreograped dance
- write your vow if you agreed to do this
- make a playlist for the wedding reception
- organize the transportation for you and your bride
- organize the transportation for the wedding party
- plan the honeymoon and get some input from your girl
- pay for all legal documents like your marriage license
- you are in charge in finding your groomsmen’s gear
- make arrangements to pay for the vendors
- arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony
- pictures are a must so just think of your future together and SMILE!
Image from Gray Photograph
affectionately… -jo ann- 480-216-4630 Apropos Creations, LLC