Wedding planners/ coordinators exist because we have all have been a bride at one point and through experience, we all thought the same thing, we should have had a planner by our side.
We all have one focus, YOU!
Here is an article I found on www.zimbio.com about 10 reasons why you should have a wedding planner by “kimcalakatuis”:
10 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
10. Saves Time – Planning wedding takes an enormous amount of time. In fact, the average couple spends well over 200 hours planning their special day. A good wedding planner will save you time and energy by researching vendors, taking care of the many, many details, and coming up with various creative ideas to make your wedding amazing!
9. Saves Money – Weddings can be extremely expensive. However, by hiring a wedding planner, couples can save a great deal of money. Because wedding planners provide so much business to vendors, they are often able to negotiate discounts for their clients. Wedding planners are also well versed at helping couples set budgets and sticking to them.
8. Saves Relationships – Weddings are very stressful. This stress often results in many arguments for couples as well as with family members and friends. Wedding planners have been there time and time again and know how to avoid such problems before they begin as well as act as a buffer when there are conflicts. Wedding planners are also able to the responsibilities often assigned to loved ones so that everyone is able to enjoy the wedding. Remember, you still want a relationship with your mother well after your wedding!
7. Ensures that Dreams Are Made Realities – Most have been dreaming of their wedding day their entire life. Wedding planners work for the couple and ensure that all desires are met (and often surpassed)!
6. Offers Advice – Wedding planners have planned countless weddings and know exactly what works and what doesn’t. They are also knowledgeable on wedding etiquette. Furthermore, wedding planners are able to recommend competent vendors based on personal experience.
5. Acts as the “Go To Person” – The average wedding has at least 22 different vendors. Combine that with the entire wedding party and all of the guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, couples can simply tell others to “talk to the wedding planner!”
4. Creates Schedules – There are so many events leading up to the big day! Couple that with the many things that happen during the wedding and who can keep track? The wedding planner can! Wedding planners are well versed at making detailed itineraries for all involved (including other vendors) and making sure that everything happens on time!
3. Handles Crisis – Whether we like it or not, most big events involve crisis. Who really wants to deal on their wedding day with the bakery not delivering on time or the flower girl throwing a tantrum? No one! Wedding planners know how to handle unforeseen circumstances.
2. Orchestrates From Rehearsal Through The End of the Reception – Do you want to be responsible for organizing rehearsal of making sure the bridal party is properly lines up? How about making sure that the guest who had a little too much to drink departs safely? Wedding planners orchestrate from rehearsal through the end of reception, ensuring everything goes off without a hitch!
1. Minimizes Stress Maximizes Fun – Hiring a wedding planner ensures that you will have a worry free and stress free day, thus, allowing you to enjoy your day like your guests!
Apropos Creations is here to serve you and we will be your personal assistant from the time that you hire us. We can’t stress enough how important it is for you to relax and enjoy your day. You have planned this wedding to perfection and when the day comes, all you have to do is hand us the key so you can sit back and watch the wedding that you have created.
About Apropos Creations… With over 10 years of assisting brides, grooms and their respective families create this moment, Apropos Creations, a local Chandler, Arizona wedding and event planner, who services Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, and the surrounding cities, will make this journey enjoyable and stress-free. We will be there to offer inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. Besides our basic wedding packages, Apropos Creations also specializes in multi cultural weddings, destination weddings in San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and neighboring Bay Area cities and Philippines destination weddings. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding and event as unique as you. We want what you want, a perfect and beautiful day of memories to treasure throughout time.