We always wonder why should we hire this person or that person when we can always do it ourselves… Here’s one of Apropos Creations’ fave travel agent to tell you exactly the reason why you should have someone instead of Travelocity or Expedia…
“Why should I use a Travel Consultant instead of an internet agency?”
There are many reasons to consider hiring a travel consultant. Here are just a few:
- Your honeymoon is a special time for you . Do you want to avoid unpleasant surprises?
- Do you know when hurricane season is? Or how a hurricane or other inclimate weather might impact your trip?
- Who would you call if your reservations were lost or you missed a flight connection?
- When you booked your hotel, did you know they were going to be doing a major renovation project right outside your window?
- You are dreaming of a quiet, intimate place on the beach, just the two of you. Did you plan on sharing the beach with 1000’s of college kids on spring break?
- Besides, you are busy planning a wedding. Do you really want to spend hours researching your honeymoon too?
- Did you want to talk to a different person everytime you contact the internet agency? Or would you prefer to work with the same person who cares and listens to what YOU want for your honeymoon. Someone who offers that personal touch.
Don’t leave your honeymoon plans to an internet agency where you are just one person in a sea of thousands. As your travel consultant, I am your travel advocate from the planning process all the way through until you return from your honeymoon. I have your best interest at heart. You receive personal service from me as we work together to plan your dream honeymoon or destination wedding.
For more information or to begin your honeymoon planning, please contact Chris Erwin of Mission Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-910-9810 to schedule your complimentary consultation and please make sure to mention that you read this article from Apropos Creations’ blog. 🙂
About Apropos Creations… With over 10 years of assisting brides, grooms and their respective families create this moment, Apropos Creations, a local Chandler, Arizona wedding and event planner, who services Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, and the surrounding cities, will make this journey enjoyable and stress-free. We will be there to offer inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. Besides our basic wedding packages, Apropos Creations also specializes in multi cultural weddings and Southeast Asian weddings, destination weddings in San Diego, CA, San Jose, CA, San Francisco, CA and neighboring bay area cities and Philippines destination weddings. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding and event as unique as you. We want what you want, a perfect and beautiful day of memories to treasure throughout time.