Over the years, Halloween weddings have become increasingly popular. For many couples, the thought of having a spook-tacular wedding with a dash of eerie has become very exciting. Trying to tie together aspects of tradition, personality, and a holiday theme can be very overwhelming. Here are some of the top things you should consider to have a (**boo-tiful** or **fear-inspiring**) wedding!
If you’re wanting to have a creepy but also stylish Halloween wedding you must start early. Integrating the bone-chilling theme begins with your save-the-date and invitation. Get creative with your save-the-dates by using skeletons on your paper designs. You can also make spider webs chic with a laser cut gatefold invite.
Location, Location, Location!
When choosing a venue, you want to make sure it has a haunting and mystical mood that will capture your guest. Envision your wedding in some of these trembling places.
- An old castle:
- A cemetery: Capitalize off the gloomy atmosphere and use the surrounding scenery as décor.
- At night: Go full force and have your wedding at night. With some bold up-lighting and ….. entertainment you can bring the dead back to life.
Make it Personal
Intertwining décor and personal touches show your guest your attention to details and your individuality. You can incorporate qualities from the lovely couple in the ceremony, cocktail hour as well as through the guest. Enhance your wedding with these ghoulishly delightful ideas.
- Intensify the reception ambiance using your favorite fall floral.
- Candles: Exaggerate the use of candles to give an elegant and eerie vibe.
- Take your photo booth up a notch with a wicked backdrop and frightful props.
- Include your guests in the party by providing them with masks and sending them off with some spooky wedding favors.
Remember, marriage is “Until Death Do You Part”.