Midsummer Night’s Dream theme is inspired by my newly booked bride. She definitely has been a busy bee with all of her research and she definitely knows what and how she wants her wedding to be. Before I met with her, I did a little homework and created an inspiration board.
– wedding cake from Luxurious Wedding
– nighttime reception look from Polyvor
– cute fairy flower girls, Manolo Brides
– wedding reception tablescape is inspired by Stone Blossom
– custom gown from DryadsRest of Etsy.com
– beautiful centerpiece by Ting Floral Design
– creative ringbearer’s ring box image is from our local vendor Sedona Bride
– elegant rose petal aisle with giant hurricanes as the aisle guide from Martha Stewart
Thank you J & L, for this week’s inspiration and thank you for trusting me in assisting you with your wedding!