You’re engaged. Congrats! Hopefully you already did the 3 things we recommend doing after getting engaged:
1. Creating a Vision
2. Selecting a Date
3. Creating a Budget
If not, that’s ok too! We can help!
You have been dreaming about your wedding since you were a little girl! Thinking about everything that you need to do can cause stress and anxiety once the shock wears off from getting engaged! Breathe. Yes, there is a lot to do BUT you don’t have to do it alone. Hiring a wedding planner will alleviate that stress and will give you more time to spend enjoying your engagement with your fiance.
10 Reasons You Need a Wedding Planner
In this post we give 10 reasons why you should hire a wedding planner. Of course we can think of hundreds more, we thought these would be of most importance to you! We LOVE weddings and helping brides and want to make sure you have the day you’ve dreamed of all your life!
1. We know which vendors to work with that fit your style, budget, and availability. This saves you tons of time researching, reading reviews, making phone calls, etc!
2. We create a detailed timeline of your wedding day or wedding weekend (depending on the package you select) so that everything runs on time.
3. On your wedding day, we take care of all the behind the scenes details to make sure your day is perfect and both you AND your guests can enjoy the day and not be worried about when the cake gets delivered!
4. We have lots of experience in the wedding industry and can take your vision from Pinterest and make it a reality!
5. We know all the ins and outs of the wedding venues here in Phoenix and its surrounding cities… which is why we can craft you such an outstanding timeline for a seamless day!
6. We will keep your wedding on budget by providing creative recommendations and the right vendors for your budget.
7. You shouldn’t have to stress out before and especially during your wedding. Last minute hiccups can happen but when you have a seasoned wedding planner, you’ll never even know because we handle everything for you!
8. We can save you money due to our buying power and knowledge of competitive pricing!
9. You just don’t have the time to do it all yourself. A lot of today’s brides work, go to school, have kids, pets, obligations, and more! Let us free up your schedule by helping to plan your wedding!
10. You want to spend your wedding day being pampered, worrying only about how handsome your ‘husband to be’ is going to look when you see him for the first time. Hiring a wedding planner will let you be the princess for the day while we make sure the cake has arrived, the DJ is on time, the venue is set up, and everything is in its place! You just worry about getting bride beautiful!
Sure there are tons of websites out there that will help you plan a wedding. There’s also websites to help you renovate your home or fix your own car. BUT, would you do either of those things on your own? Maybe. Maybe NOT. You only get one shot at your wedding and you want to make it perfect. Hiring a seasoned wedding planner will allow you to spend more time enjoying your engagement and your wedding day.
Engaged? We Can Help!
Apropos Creations, located in Metro Phoenix,Arizona has different planning and coordination packages for every bride and budget. From full service wedding planning to the bride that just needs day of coordination, we can do it all! Contact us today and we will get back to you with more information!
We’d love to hear from you! Leave us a comment telling us why you need a wedding planner or why you hired one when you got married. We’ll share your comments on Facebook to keep the conversation going!
About Apropos Creations… With over 10 years of assisting brides, grooms and their respective families create this moment, Apropos Creations, a local Chandler, Arizona wedding and event planner, who services Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, and the surrounding cities, will make this journey enjoyable and stress-free. We will be there to offer inspiring ideas and flawless coordination. Besides our basic wedding packages, Apropos Creations also specializes in multi cultural weddings, destination weddings in San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco and neighboring Bay Area cities and Philippines destination weddings. We pledge to you our devotion to make your wedding and event as unique as you. We want what you want, a perfect and beautiful day of memories to treasure throughout time.